Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Like new used Tacoma

Old 04-23-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
buckyc18 is on a distinguished road
buckyc18's Tacoma Gallery
Like new used Tacoma

Just purchased a used 2005 Tacoma acess cab 4x4 that had a single owner 77,000 miles on.I was hesitant when I bought because it was a 4 cyl,but the truck was so well cared for I bought it.I don't use it as a daily driver,I use it for yard work,occasional moving but take good care of it.what should I prepare myself for to make it last 10 years? It is so well taken care of,even the inside is like new,4 new tires and front brakes.I paid $11000. For it.what everyone think?
Old 04-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Low miles, in good shape, and a really good price. Nice

Just keep up the regular maintenance, fluid and filter changes, tire rotations etc. I personally like to run synthetic fluids. Don't lift it or off road it if you want longevity
Old 04-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
buckyc18 is on a distinguished road
buckyc18's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks,my crazy days are behind me.I had a Sonoma 4x4 that I totaled in the last New England snow storm and had a hard time finding a 4x4 replacement .When I found the Tacoma on CL privately owned and well cared for,I felt like I hit a home run.The a/c is not cold and I put in a can of new freon and leak finder,was cold for a day now warm again