1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New from Washington

Discussion in 'New Members' started by 98Tacoma13, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Apr 25, 2013 at 9:37 PM
    98Tacoma13

98Tacoma13 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    making one of these introduction things, been lurking and supporting sponsors but not many posts yet. avid gear head, first toyota truck. always liked them a lot, never wanted to pay for one though. i got one, but didn't pay much :D

got my 98' extra cab 3.4, manual, 4x4, with 140k original miles for $2500 off craigslist. one of those too good to be true ads. it has required a bit of work, new p/s pump pulley, headlight/corner light, some cleaning. full service records on it since 01' though.

owned it for like 6 weeks now. love the truck, here is one fast picture from today. 3" lift, trail gear bumpers, 33's, flares and winch are coming for it. i'm fairly quiet on the board environment, but always down to meet locals or join garage days.

[​IMG]

2. Apr 26, 2013 at 5:53 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Looks good! :thumbsup: Welcome aboard!

Products Discussed in

To Top