Notices

New Around these parts!

Old 04-26-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
theblackprep is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Rescue / Truckie
Name: David
theblackprep's Tacoma Gallery
New Around these parts!

Hello everyone. Im glad to be a part of the site and I cannot wait to start digging through these threads and see what goodies you guys have in store. I am the proud owner of a brand spankin new 2013 Tacoma. It is my first one ever so bare with my newbie post and comments. ... Im crazy excited right now!! Hope to talk to you guys about tacoma related conversations. !!

David Walker
Old 04-26-2013, 08:38 AM   #2
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome David!

Enjoy your money while you can, it will part ways with you soon enough!

Old 04-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #3
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:45 AM   #4
miniceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cook, 589th Combat Engineers, Ahn Khe, RVN
Name: Jim
miniceptor86's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from sunny NE Iowa.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #5
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 04-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #6
Onurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnurnez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Onurnez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackprep View Post
Hello everyone. Im glad to be a part of the site and I cannot wait to start digging through these threads and see what goodies you guys have in store. I am the proud owner of a brand spankin new 2013 Tacoma. It is my first one ever so bare with my newbie post and comments. ... Im crazy excited right now!! Hope to talk to you guys about tacoma related conversations. !!

David Walker
Welcome!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:50 AM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
welcome. Scumter is my hometown. currently in Moncks Corner/Goose Creek.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #8
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from TN!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #9
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fellas, David is a personal friend of mine, we are SCUMTER residents so show some love! Jhodge knows the deal...
Old 04-26-2013, 08:55 AM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Fellas, David is a personal friend of mine, we are SCUMTER residents so show some love! Jhodge knows the deal...
David, I'm sorry...
Old 04-26-2013, 08:56 AM   #12
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
David, I'm sorry...
x2.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:56 AM   #13
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Chuck Town
Old 04-26-2013, 08:58 AM   #14
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
David, I'm sorry...
thats messed up.. i help persuade him to join us..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
x2.
You too!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:01 AM   #15
Quote:
welcome. Scumter is my hometown. currently in Moncks Corner/Goose Creek.
Greetings to you sir!! Glad to see others in SC on the site!!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:06 AM   #16
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackprep View Post
Greetings to you sir!! Glad to see others in SC on the site!!
there's a metric shit ton of SC/NC folks on here, as i'm sure cham has told you. keep an eye on the southeast region for meets, etc.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:14 AM   #17
Quote:
there's a metric shit ton of SC/NC folks on here, as i'm sure cham has told you. keep an eye on the southeast region for meets, etc.
Yes he has! Cant wait to join my first one!!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:25 AM   #18
Here are some pics of the new taco since Cham said the post was worth nothing without them!! lol

Old 04-26-2013, 09:47 AM   #20
victorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nice
Name: Victor
victorramse3's Tacoma Gallery
Looks just like mine!

Congratulations and welcome!