Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New guy from Pennsylvania

Old 04-27-2013, 06:08 AM   #1
Moshman is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
Moshman's Tacoma Gallery
New guy from Pennsylvania

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi. Im new on here, just bought a 2013 Tacoma a month ago and I love it! This is my third Tacoma, I had a 99 and a 2004 Tacoma but only had them for about a year and a half each, they were the small 2wd models. I traded a 2012 Suzuki SX4 in on this Tacoma. So glad I did, I love this truck. That little Suzuki was an awesome little car but with Suzuki pulling out of the US last year, I figured it was time to get rid of it and get my Tacoma. This forum is awesome, so much information and awesome trucks! Im looking forward to being a part of it.

Heres some pictures of her-http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/thumbs/tacoma_00432.jpghttp://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/thumbs/tacoma_00432.jpghttp://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/thumbs/tacoma_00432.jpg
Old 04-27-2013, 06:10 AM   #2
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Hello moshman.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:12 AM   #3

Moshman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try again with these pictures-
Old 04-27-2013, 06:18 AM   #4
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck bud, and welcome
Old 04-27-2013, 02:45 PM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #6

Moshman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome guys! Im looking to add some mods down the road sometime but the first thing Im gonna do this summer is coat my frame with Por 15. The salt is terrible here in the winter. W'ell get an inch of snow and Penndot will have the roads covered in salt.