Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newbie from Yuma AZ

Old 04-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
white trd 6speed is on a distinguished road
Marines: Combat Engineer!
white trd 6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie from Yuma AZ

So just bought a 2013 double cab 4x4 off road 6 speed. I instantly fell in love with thisntruck I purchased it around 2 weeks ago and i have already built so many wonderful memory's. Arizona is pretty rugged and my taco handles everything like a champ
Old 04-27-2013, 07:30 PM   #2
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome man! Your about the sixth member from Yuma. There are nice places to go offroad out here
Old 04-27-2013, 09:14 PM   #3
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 04-28-2013, 05:06 AM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-28-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
white trd 6speed is on a distinguished road
Marines: Combat Engineer!
white trd 6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, great to know that arizona has a good support, im hoping on going to the sedona area to check out some trails.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:58 AM   #6
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
So when exactly are we going to have get together in Yuma. There are at least 6 of us. I mean its summer time, there is Shit Creek and Martinez Lake... come one Yumans let's do this.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:27 AM   #8
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
So when exactly are we going to have get together in Yuma. There are at least 6 of us. I mean its summer time, there is Shit Creek and Martinez Lake... come one Yumans let's do this.
I'm down, a night run would be pretty awesome to avoid the heat. we can start by doing prerunner stuff to get the feel for the local trails and then move to higher speed stuff.