1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Newbie and Trouble truck

Discussion in 'New Members' started by MXtacoma537, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Apr 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM
    MXtacoma537

MXtacoma537 [OP] Newbie

Member:
    Tewksbury, MA
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 4x4 SW DCLB
    OME lift kit w/885's, DAKAR's, LR UCA's, Spidertrax 1.25" spacers, K&N Drop In, Secondary Filter Removed, ASV In-Channel Ventvisors, Grillecraft MX Series grille w/ color matched grille, Magnaflow Pro Series turndown exhaust and URD MAF CAL(both not installed yet)
    Hello everyone! I've got a 2013 DCLB I picked up in November. Spent a lot of time on here researching before buying, found a lot of information so thank you for that.

The truck developed the 2nd gear vibration not long after buying it and after tranny mount, leaf spring TSB, and steering damper no joy.

I will say the dealership (Balise Toyota in Springfield, MA) has been awesome. They told me straight up when the leaf springs didn't make it better and asked to keep it to do the damper. Next step is a field tech. Just hope this is over soon so I can do my lift.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367275437.051602.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367275465.300777.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top