Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Proud New Owner First Vehicle

Old 04-29-2013, 08:28 PM   #21
cowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant future

Name: Brandi
cowgirlrideon's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! My best friend lives in SC! Been awhile since I've been thata way!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:43 PM   #23
cowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant future

Agreed! I love it so much!
Old 05-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #24
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome chica!
Old 05-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #25
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! from NJ
Old 05-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Welcome chica!
Thank you! Learnin lots already!
Old 05-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #27
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirlrideon View Post
Thank you! Learnin lots already!
O i bet - you learn more than you would ask for.
Lol most things i have done to my truck are from this site - im the same note, i blame this site for all of the money i have dumped into the truck which doesn't benefit the truck driving to the gas station hahaahhaha
Old 05-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #28
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Got pics of your taco?
Old 05-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #29
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Btw, welcome
Old 05-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #31
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

Glad to see you "Jumped" right in....give the boys fits.....

TRD Off Road will have an E-locker switch up on your dash..TRD Sport is just that...sport version of the SR5...

Impressed you got it "Dirty"..nice to see instead of looking like all the "Mall crawlers"
Old 05-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Got pics of your taco?
Yes I have posted a few in my gallery. Will attach one here as well! Had washed it all up a couple days ago. Maybe I will wax it next time cause it looks bad again already.
Attached Thumbnails
Proud New Owner First Vehicle-img_7779.jpg  
Old 05-13-2013, 08:31 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Welcome to TW.

Excited to watch your build!
Oh it's gonna be a slow build. Most say it wasnt a smart choice to buy a truck so early but goin on my 2nd payment. haha i hold a job and am a full time student so will see how fast I can work on payin it off.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Welcome to TW

Glad to see you "Jumped" right in....give the boys fits.....

TRD Off Road will have an E-locker switch up on your dash..TRD Sport is just that...sport version of the SR5...

Impressed you got it "Dirty"..nice to see instead of looking like all the "Mall crawlers"
Lol I wash it up nicely but it never stays that way long! I love the mud! (in or out of the truck). And yeah I am figurin out I must not have the TRD. Just lots of room to upgrade it! haha
Old 05-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #35
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Idaho! Come check out our Idaho BS thread. This link will take you to the first page. You can check out the first couple posts for kicks, then just jump to the last page and feel free to chime in. Hope you enjoy your Tacoma and this site!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...hread-pnw.html
Old 05-20-2013, 09:01 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Welcome from Idaho! Come check out our Idaho BS thread. This link will take you to the first page. You can check out the first couple posts for kicks, then just jump to the last page and feel free to chime in. Hope you enjoy your Tacoma and this site!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...hread-pnw.html
Sweet! Nice to meet another from Idaho! Im definitely enjoyin my taco! This site is great to! Gonna check that out now!
Old 05-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Welcome from Boise! I know Brady is helpin you out with the bs thread issues. Where you go to school at?
ha yeah tryin to figure that out. No luck yet! And I attend NIC (North Idaho College).
Old 05-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #40
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Nice another potato state member