Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Proud New Owner First Vehicle

Old 04-29-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
cowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant future

Name: Brandi
cowgirlrideon's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Proud New Owner First Vehicle

Guess this is my intro! A friend just suggested this site to me. I bought my Tacoma on March 1st of this year. Love it to death! I am makin payments at this time but my goal is to pay it off and then put a lot of work into it. I definitely want to lift it! (not sure how high yet) And a few other goodies like a brush guard, etc.. I am 17 and a college student, have to drive an hour one way to school so the gas bill ain't to fun. :P But when I wash it and it shines the extra cost is worth it!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit , u named cowgirl.... we thought we had a female. Well, welcome anyhow.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #4
cowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoyota View Post
Damnit , u named cowgirl.... we thought we had a female. Well, welcome anyhow.
LMAO! Sorry I am female. haha just had to fix that mistake!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:46 PM   #5

Thanks for the welcome! I'm slowly gettin use to this page! :P
Old 04-29-2013, 08:47 PM   #6
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

All good neighbor. Took me a while too.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:47 PM   #7
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirlrideon View Post
Thanks for the welcome! I'm slowly gettin use to this page! :P
itís not hard to lear your way around.

at least compared to some other forums iím on.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:49 PM   #8

Haha well this is kinda my first forum. :P
Old 04-29-2013, 08:49 PM   #9
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirlrideon View Post
Haha well this is kinda my first forum. :P
Yeah this was my first as well. have since joined about 5 or 6 others.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:51 PM   #10
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
What's up Brandi , be prepared to get addicted to modding haha
Old 04-29-2013, 08:52 PM   #11

Oh sweet! So any suggestions on explorin here? Or just explore and find things myself? lol im stuck just talkin to whoever finds me.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #12

Haha! If I can figure it out! Seems sweet so far!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:59 PM   #13

Sweet! hopefully it wont take me to long kinda got massive loads of homework to do! :P
Old 04-29-2013, 09:09 PM   #14
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! You are young for your class? Not too many 17 yr olds in college
Old 04-29-2013, 09:10 PM   #15
senile member

so many sub-forums really, gen2 forum for your truck, regional area for Idaho, good starts, there's anything from guns n hunting to photography also.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:13 PM   #16

Yeah I am the youngest this semester. Kinda can't wait til 18 so I'm not the baby there! haha
Old 04-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #17
senile member

hehe , to the under 20 thread with ya. There really is one.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:16 PM   #18
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SC.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #19

not sure who i replied my last one to! :i
Old 04-29-2013, 09:27 PM   #20

HAHA! Joy! :P