1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1st New Truck Ever

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Turbogeno, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Apr 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    Turbogeno

Turbogeno [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Geno
    NY Adirondacks
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma V6 Access Cab 4WD AT
    · Aftermarket fog lights · TracRac G2 with extra tie down points · Bilstein 5100’s on the front at 1.75” · Scangauge · Rubber bed mat · Relentless tailgate reinforcement · Window rain deflectors · Back seat dog bench. I got tired of him drooling on the dash, nose printing on the windows and getting in the way of the side mirror. He farts a lot too but the bench won’t help with that. · 265/75-R16 Goodyear DuraTrac’s on Pro Comp 7089 wheels. A couple of the wheels took a lot of weights but they’re smooth all the way to >85 mph and then a little vibration starts. · I removed the back seat headrests. · I disconnected the key chime. · I added a wiper switch with the intermittent option. · A subtle Steal Your Face stencil · Removed badges
    I'm 53 and never bought a new car or truck. Motorcycles and ATV's yes. The company I work for gives me a car every few years and most of my miles is on them. No pic's of the Tacoma yet cause I don't take delivery till tonight. V6, MGM, access cab with the convience package that comes with towing. That gives it everything I need without the bells and whistles I don't need. I like it without the chrome anyway. I know the exellent reliability of these trucks and that's one of the main reasons I selected Toyota. I probably won't do much to it in the way of mods. I will get it undercoated, put some racks on it and change all fluids to synthetic in the near future.

Thanks, Geno

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  2. Apr 30, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    Large

Large Red

Member:
    Welcome, congrats. :wave:

3. Apr 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Welcome to TW! :wave:

4. Apr 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    Welcome Geno, thank you for your service :)

Products Discussed in

To Top