1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SeeLite wants to sponsor the forum! ATTN MODERATORS

Discussion in 'New Members' started by SeeLite, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Jun 26, 2013 at 8:11 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    I don't think anyone will take any issue with you at all Ben.

I've not had the opportunity to see their products so I cannot offer opinion.
    However this entire thread - including the title - screams of a solicitation rather than an attempt to contribute to the site as implied.

I'm looking forward to your review of said product as I know you will be truthful and unbiased.

2. Jun 29, 2013 at 7:06 PM
    SeeLite

SeeLite [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    '12 White TRD Offroad/ '87 FJ60 SOA/ '11 4Run
    3" OME, 33" BFG AT SeeLite bar 20"/ SAS 35" custom built bumper and SeeLite throughout
    Guys. I'm sorry you feel this way, I wish I could change your opinion.

We are a busy crew, Caleb, who is a friend an partner of mine, bonefishes and works rotating shifts.

Seth, he's the shop dude, friend, and busy as well.

I myself the founder , also work a rotating shift as a reactor operator.. Busy! and work heavily on advertising and new customers.

We've got two salesmen who work on new customer accounts and new business ideas.

I agree, we wanted to sponsor this thread and it turned into a giveaway because someone mentioned it in a comment. I agreed but really, it's pretty hard to randomly draw in an online drawing. If someone will run a completely automated system that allows people to enter and draw a name out, we will gladly give that person and the winner a 10" single row bar.

Sorry it turned out this way and we still want to sponsor this site! I will never change my opinion that Toyota makes the best vehicles on the market.

3. Jun 29, 2013 at 7:08 PM
    MGMTacolover55

MGMTacolover55 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orygun
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM Taco TRD Off Road
    floor Mats
    If you want to use a 2013 Tacoma to mock up I would gladly let you use mine

4. Jun 29, 2013 at 8:56 PM
    Riverdog

Riverdog Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Collin
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    '05 Double Cab PreRunner
    I have an idea. Its not completely automated, but its pretty dang close and it would take the subjectivity out of it and make it completely random. Make a list of everyone that entered (which you may already have). The first person to enter the drawing is number one, the second person to enter is number two, third person is number three, etc. Go here. In the top right corner, change the Max to 84 (the number of people entered in the drawing). Hit the Generate button. Match that number to a member. Boom! Random winner! I just did it and got 55 as a result.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  5. Jun 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM
    SeeLite

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    3" OME, 33" BFG AT SeeLite bar 20"/ SAS 35" custom built bumper and SeeLite throughout
    Yes I'm serious. Lets wait until next quarter and roll with it again.

Anyone who is an Arkansan we will be at the outdoor expo with uncle Si July 20-21 in Conway. Stop by and check out some of our work. We will have a few different boats and a large bow fishing boat. Also so guest duck hunting legends.

Thanks!

6. Jul 3, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    SeeLite

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    Thanks for understanding guys!

7. Jul 25, 2013 at 8:32 PM
    Benson X

Benson X My build thread sucks...

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Olympia, WA
    Vehicle:
    '11 MGM DC/LB
    If you don't draw blood, you're doing it wrong!
    Got a project for next weekend :woot:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Initial impressions: seems to be well constructed, it is heavier than I anticipated. Decent mounting hardware, and it should fit nicely in the grille (under the emblem). The light bar has (6) 5w CREE LEDs, in an 8° spot / 30° flood pattern, and puts out almost 3k lumens in the 6500k spectrum. I think mounting it in the grille above the winch area should provide a decent amount of throw, and when coupled w/ my Hi-Beams and Fog Lights should produce a good amount of light. Plus, being mounted above the winch area will be useful during recoveries.

Josh was pretty good with keeping me in the loop with updates, and after checking SeeLite's FB page, he seems like a damn busy guy with promoting his business and putting his lights to good use while fishing. I will need to figure out the wiring harness, but that should be relatively easy.

Check out their website @ http://seelite.myshopify.com/

I will put together a detailed write-up/review next weekend, so stay tuned!

Thanks again to Josh and the SeeLite crew for the opportunity to promote your products! Keep up the good work fellas, it seems to be paying off!

:cheers:

8. Jul 25, 2013 at 11:37 PM
    Mitch

Mitch Somebody call for a Wambulance?

Member:
    First Name:
    Mitch
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2007 Access Cab SR5 4x4
    Lights, Siren, Drugs, Needles, Electricity
    Nice.

What was the "TW edition" all about?

Also if you are going to mount it in your bumper just think for the future of your plate bumper

9. Jul 26, 2013 at 12:17 AM
    Benson X

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Olympia, WA
    Vehicle:
    '11 MGM DC/LB
    Josh was wanting to personalize it with something like a TW or TRD stencil or lens. He said it would take a bit of time/work, and wanted to get the light out quickly, which was fine by me :D

I plan on mounting it in the grille itself, right under the Toyota emblem. I had that idea a while back, before Rigid designed their custom grille. It should fit nicely with some trimming and creativity. My only concern is how much heat radiates from the heat-sink. I don't want to melt the surrounding platsic.

10. Jul 26, 2013 at 9:25 AM
    SeeLite

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    Glad you got it all safe and sound! Ready to see it installed.
    Www.Seeliteleds.com is the website or Facebook.com/seelite

11. Aug 5, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    Benson X

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Olympia, WA
    Vehicle:
    '11 MGM DC/LB
  12. Aug 5, 2013 at 9:17 AM
    J88logue

J88logue NorthWest Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    HWY 30
    Vehicle:
    02 D.C. TRD
    Clicko BUILDo
    Didn't know that :)

13. Aug 6, 2013 at 1:25 AM
    SeeLite

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    Been a little while since we've posted anything. Some of the new things on the agenda are the recent outdoor expo, the RNT-v show on the sportsman channel, and working on a new fanboat for bowfishing. Been busy! Hope you enjoy that bar!

14. Jul 31, 2014 at 5:54 PM
    SeeLite

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    Still interested in sponsoring and offering tacoma world discounts. Moderators!!

15. Jul 31, 2014 at 6:04 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    pm tcBob

16. Jul 31, 2014 at 6:38 PM
    AndyTaco

AndyTaco ACLBFTMW

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Waco, TX
    Vehicle:
    '10 ACLB V6
    "Raptor Style" grill mod, aftermarket wheels, 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Authorities, TRD Shoulder pads on seat belts, no mud flaps, AVS Hoodflector bug shield *removed*, Dee Zee Ultrablack Bull Bar w/ license plate mount, dipped my fuel door for no reason, N-Fab Spare tire mount w/ full size matching spare, dipped eyelids onto my headlights for no reason, dipped my hood for no reason
    From what it sounds like you've got good customer service and good quality product, good luck and welcome to TW!

Products Discussed in

To Top