Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

SeeLite wants to sponsor the forum! ATTN MODERATORS

Old 05-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #21
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Your gonna have to wait in line to become a vendor though
Old 05-01-2013, 08:39 AM   #22
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for kicks.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:08 AM   #23
SeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant future
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
Been looking into the new AFE intake. Anyone gonna try it when it comes out for the new tacomas?
Old 05-06-2013, 01:19 AM   #24
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeLite View Post
Been looking into the new AFE intake. Anyone gonna try it when it comes out for the new tacomas?
eh, intakes really just make noise. you will probably lose MPG's from it. Since the stock intake on our trucks might as well be a cold air intake (the only other intake that takes in actual colder air is the URD T-CAI) you're better off going with a high-flow dry filter. although, it has been proven, that the OEM toyota paper filter, FILTERS the best. if i were you, i'd go with an exhaust if you dont already have one, i have the TRD cat-back system and i like it. doesnt drone in the cab, and really only noticable when you get on it. also, to get some of your mileage back, remove your secondary air-filter (charcoal filter behind your air-filter), and pick up a URD MAF calibrator mapped for your setup... i.e. exhaust and intake. they provide a noticable performance improvement, and get you some of your MPG's back by calibrating the stock MAF sensor. Gadget is a good guy and knows his shit, he owns URD. PM him with any questions.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:35 AM   #25
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pm replied to. We sponsor several forums and usually don't have a problem signing up, is this one different? Banners are ready to go.
No adds, no fees, no sponsors.
If tcBob approves you become an official vendor (most of which offer a TW discount).
A great way to spread the word after you become an official vendor is a group buy.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:17 AM   #26
SeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant future
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
I'm got used to the 2F and the 3vze, this tuning of the new 4.0 is all Greek to me. I definitely appreciate the insight. I'm gonna check out the charcoal replacement. Sounds like I need to do a little research before just yanking and replacing. Have you seen the flowmaster catback with dual exhaust? I like quiet, I've run magnaflow on all of my yotas because the flows just sound too loud.

I have no problem offering a tw discount, and a good one at that. If we can get some recommendations and actually make the cut I'm in.

A little update:

Hey Tw members just a little SeeLite update.

We've started a few new lines in the bowfishing area and are soon to debut some cutting edge technology. We've picked up quite a few new regions in the past couple months and business has been great. We finally hired a full time shop guy to answer anyone's questions should Caleb or myself not be available. We've slowed down on installs lately just due to time constraints but should be picking back up shortly and allowing more in the schedule.

We sponsored the BassPro giveaway boat at the worlds largest bowfishing tournament on table rock lake this year, we also go to do the owners of basspro lighting. Seelite had numerous boats in the top 15 and a major portion of the 133 entries.

Mack's prairie wings will be debuting our new spotlight this year, it will be higher end and maybe not for everyone but if you're lookin to get away from the q's with an option that's fully rebuild able and stands up to abuse they will have it.

the show is in July on the 21st and 22nd and we plan on being fully represented. Should have a call clinic, several boats including the nasty habits seelite air boat, and some famous faces. I urge you to come show some support and just say hi.

This would not be possible without a loyal customer base. We hope to one day become an official vendor on TW

Thanks again,

Josh Bradley
Old 05-06-2013, 02:58 AM   #27
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm got used to the 2F and the 3vze, this tuning of the new 4.0 is all Greek to me. I definitely appreciate the insight. I'm gonna check out the charcoal replacement. Sounds like I need to do a little research before just yanking and replacing. Have you seen the flowmaster catback with dual exhaust? I like quiet, I've run magnaflow on all of my yotas because the flows just sound too loud.
one of the guys i work with has a flowmaster with dual-out, and its ok, but its loud and it drones. especially once it resonates. in reference to the charcoal replacement, youre not actually replacing it, you're just removing it all together. its actually part of the intake housing, so you have to use a flathead screwdriver and just pry it out, popping the small plastic welds. no one is really sure why its there, other than to filter fumes but its another thing to restrict the engine. also, i've noticed running synthetic gear oil in the diffs, and tcase raised my mpg's as well.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:42 AM   #28
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have the MBRP dual out cat-back and its actually nice, not too loud and sounds good. it doesn come out straight under the bumper, it comes out at an angle behind the tires under the quaterpanels.
Old 05-11-2013, 03:20 PM   #29
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
Free shipping for tacoma world members! Dropship is the code all lower case one word.

Thanks!
Old 05-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #30
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
how bout a giveaway in good faith to get some members behind you... just some food for thought
Old 05-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #31
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
how bout a giveaway in good faith to get some members behind you... just some food for thought
i like his thinking
Old 05-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #32
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not against that idea. What would you guys want.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #33
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
May I suggest you spend some time on the forum and see what TW is all about first.
This is quite unlike any other "truck" forum. (and that's putting it mildly)

We are more of a family than "just a chat board".

If you stick around you'll find out it's worth much more than just a place to sell product.

and welcome to TW!
Old 05-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #34
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'd be interested in a 10" led bar
Old 05-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #35
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
May I suggest you spend some time on the forum and see what TW is all about first.

If you stick around you'll find out it's worth much more than just a place to sell product.

and welcome to TW!
^This. He know's what becoming a vendor is all about.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #36
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Members bed-line themselves here since we beat each other up more than our truck beds.

PS post pix of the series 60

I'm debating trading (another vehicle I have) for a Landcruiser.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:03 PM   #37
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000GTacoma View Post
I'd be interested in a 10" led bar
X2 on that!

And welcome to TW! I'm a relatively new member but I've even noticed the great vibe everyone has here. Especially when it comes to taking jabs at each other. Good luck!
Old 05-11-2013, 11:07 PM   #38
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for free light barz
Old 05-11-2013, 11:40 PM   #39
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

and welcome to TW!
all this lovey dovey crap right here
Old 05-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #40
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Free lights for the win.

Seems these LED light bars are all the rage these days.