1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SeeLite wants to sponsor the forum! ATTN MODERATORS

Discussion in 'New Members' started by SeeLite, Apr 30, 2013.

1. May 1, 2013 at 8:36 AM
    anthony250f

anthony250f Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2008 dcsb trd offroad 4wd
    Your gonna have to wait in line to become a vendor though

2. May 1, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    jgwheeler17

jgwheeler17 I'm a zit. Get it?

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab TRD Off-Road 4x4
    neglect, mostly.
    sub'd for kicks.

3. May 6, 2013 at 1:08 AM
    SeeLite

SeeLite [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    '12 White TRD Offroad/ '87 FJ60 SOA/ '11 4Run
    3" OME, 33" BFG AT SeeLite bar 20"/ SAS 35" custom built bumper and SeeLite throughout
    Been looking into the new AFE intake. Anyone gonna try it when it comes out for the new tacomas?

4. May 6, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    650H1

650H1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2020 (Cement) TRD O/R
    eh, intakes really just make noise. you will probably lose MPG's from it. Since the stock intake on our trucks might as well be a cold air intake (the only other intake that takes in actual colder air is the URD T-CAI) you're better off going with a high-flow dry filter. although, it has been proven, that the OEM toyota paper filter, FILTERS the best. if i were you, i'd go with an exhaust if you dont already have one, i have the TRD cat-back system and i like it. doesnt drone in the cab, and really only noticable when you get on it. also, to get some of your mileage back, remove your secondary air-filter (charcoal filter behind your air-filter), and pick up a URD MAF calibrator mapped for your setup... i.e. exhaust and intake. they provide a noticable performance improvement, and get you some of your MPG's back by calibrating the stock MAF sensor. Gadget is a good guy and knows his shit, he owns URD. PM him with any questions.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  5. May 6, 2013 at 1:35 AM
    4Wheelin4Banger

4Wheelin4Banger Supercharged Toyman

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Ferntucky, NV Halfway between Reno & Falabama
    Vehicle:
    2011 4x4 Access Cab Supercharged Silver State Edition 245WHP
    3" OME lift 885s & Dakars riding on 33" KM2s
    No adds, no fees, no sponsors.
    If :bowdown: tcBob :bowdown: approves you become an official vendor (most of which offer a TW discount).
    A great way to spread the word after you become an official vendor is a group buy.

6. May 6, 2013 at 2:17 AM
    SeeLite

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    3" OME, 33" BFG AT SeeLite bar 20"/ SAS 35" custom built bumper and SeeLite throughout
    I'm got used to the 2F and the 3vze, this tuning of the new 4.0 is all Greek to me. I definitely appreciate the insight. I'm gonna check out the charcoal replacement. Sounds like I need to do a little research before just yanking and replacing. Have you seen the flowmaster catback with dual exhaust? I like quiet, I've run magnaflow on all of my yotas because the flows just sound too loud.

I have no problem offering a tw discount, and a good one at that. If we can get some recommendations and actually make the cut I'm in.

A little update:

Hey Tw members just a little SeeLite update.

We've started a few new lines in the bowfishing area and are soon to debut some cutting edge technology. We've picked up quite a few new regions in the past couple months and business has been great. We finally hired a full time shop guy to answer anyone's questions should Caleb or myself not be available. We've slowed down on installs lately just due to time constraints but should be picking back up shortly and allowing more in the schedule.

We sponsored the BassPro giveaway boat at the worlds largest bowfishing tournament on table rock lake this year, we also go to do the owners of basspro lighting. Seelite had numerous boats in the top 15 and a major portion of the 133 entries.

Mack's prairie wings will be debuting our new spotlight this year, it will be higher end and maybe not for everyone but if you're lookin to get away from the q's with an option that's fully rebuild able and stands up to abuse they will have it.

the show is in July on the 21st and 22nd and we plan on being fully represented. Should have a call clinic, several boats including the nasty habits seelite air boat, and some famous faces. I urge you to come show some support and just say hi.

This would not be possible without a loyal customer base. We hope to one day become an official vendor on TW

Thanks again,

Josh Bradley

7. May 6, 2013 at 2:58 AM
    650H1

650H1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2020 (Cement) TRD O/R
    one of the guys i work with has a flowmaster with dual-out, and its ok, but its loud and it drones. especially once it resonates. in reference to the charcoal replacement, youre not actually replacing it, you're just removing it all together. its actually part of the intake housing, so you have to use a flathead screwdriver and just pry it out, popping the small plastic welds. no one is really sure why its there, other than to filter fumes :notsure: but its another thing to restrict the engine. also, i've noticed running synthetic gear oil in the diffs, and tcase raised my mpg's as well.

8. May 6, 2013 at 4:42 AM
    romeo

romeo Wombat

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    Lacey, Wa
    Vehicle:
    Silver 4x4 DC Sport
    I have the MBRP dual out cat-back and its actually nice, not too loud and sounds good. it doesn come out straight under the bumper, it comes out at an angle behind the tires under the quaterpanels.

9. May 11, 2013 at 3:20 PM
    SeeLite

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    Free shipping for tacoma world members! Dropship is the code all lower case one word.

Thanks!

10. May 11, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    jobrien

jobrien shit happens then you die

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ontario California
    Vehicle:
    2011 single cab base 4x4
    Bed mat, cleats, scangauge, new headlight bulbs, weather techs, more to come
    how bout a giveaway in good faith to get some members behind you... just some food for thought

11. May 11, 2013 at 3:47 PM
    Razgriz

Razgriz wtf am i reading

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    San Jose, CA
    Vehicle:
    2013 White TRD 4x4
    i like his thinking

12. May 11, 2013 at 9:26 PM
    SeeLite

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    I'm not against that idea. What would you guys want.

13. May 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    May I suggest you spend some time on the forum and see what TW is all about first.
    This is quite unlike any other "truck" forum. (and that's putting it mildly)

We are more of a family than "just a chat board".

If you stick around you'll find out it's worth much more than just a place to sell product. ;)

and welcome to TW! :wave:

14. May 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM
    2000GTacoma

2000GTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Snow Hill NC
    Vehicle:
    00 Tacoma Ext. 3.4L SR5

I'd be interested in a 10" led bar

15. May 11, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    MY50cal

MY50cal ---- Tread Lightly ---- Leave No Trace

Member:
    First Name:
    Mojo
    Camden County, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 PM RC / 05 SWB AC (RIP)
    Yep.
    ^This. He know's what becoming a vendor is all about.

16. May 11, 2013 at 10:28 PM
    Tacoyota

Tacoyota senile member

Member:
    North of Cali, South of Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 4wd
    4.56 gears, rear trutrac,DT header, 235/85r16 Duratracs, 2nd filter pulled, inter.wipers, Cruise control, Factory alum. whls/winter tires(2nd set), Afe pro Dry-S , Dumbo eared flaps cut down.
    Welcome to TW.
    Members bed-line themselves here since we beat each other up more than our truck beds.

PS post pix of the series 60:)

I'm debating trading (another vehicle I have) for a Landcruiser.

17. May 11, 2013 at 11:03 PM
    Riverdog

Riverdog Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Collin
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    '05 Double Cab PreRunner
    X2 on that!

And welcome to TW! I'm a relatively new member but I've even noticed the great vibe everyone has here. Especially when it comes to taking jabs at each other. ;) Good luck!

18. May 11, 2013 at 11:40 PM
    IDtrucks

IDtrucks Unhinged and Fluid

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark "Buck"
    Jackson Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    96' X-Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road Clusterfuck
    JVC Deck, 10" sub mountd in rear seat cubby, 2 LED off road lights mounted in grille, amber raptor style grille lights, LED rock lights, square led bed light, custom made fuse block tray, 12 blade Blue Sea fuse block, 100a marine circuit breaker, black plasti dipped full grille, tinted tail lights + third, Uniden 520 with 4' firestik, Bilstein 5100s with 620lb Eibach coils, Diff drop, Chevy 63 leaf swap, TG creeper joints, 14" triangulated biletein 5125s, 8" extended steel braided brake line, TG Rock Sliders, CBI Moab 1.0 front bumper, custom fabbed bed rack, full TRD E-Locker axle swap and matching re-gear with custom stand alone wiring circuit, 29 spline pinion flange from an 06 wishbone runner, tubbed for 35x12.5" general grabbers on Ultra type 181 wheels, crush sleeve eliminator, Mini ARB compressor, front ARB locker, garage fab aluminum front skid plate, custom built high clearence rear bumper, removable mothafuckin doors
    all this lovey dovey crap right here:rolleyes:

19. May 11, 2013 at 11:52 PM
    Khaos

Khaos Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD SPORT Prerunner
    3” spacer lift, 285/75/17 KO2, Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
    Free lights for the win.

Seems these LED light bars are all the rage these days.

20. May 12, 2013 at 12:01 AM
    banditstpk

banditstpk Pabst knows best

Member:
    First Name:
    patrick
    buckeye arizona
    Vehicle:
    00 3.4L PreRunner TRD SR5 Xtracab
    deck plate, led lights interior, center hubs painted black,
    free stickers!!

Products Discussed in