Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

SeeLite wants to sponsor the forum! ATTN MODERATORS

Old 05-15-2013, 10:45 PM   #101
SeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant future
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
Link? Xru? I'm a ih8mud follower
Old 05-16-2013, 07:03 AM   #102
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeLite View Post
Nwitaco did you do the fb post thing? Your vehicle looks legit. I'd love to see the build!
I dont have facebook

But I would let you guys use a few pics on yours of my installed lightbar

Heres a quick photo shop as a cargo/reverse light until you guys send me the real thing for an actual picture, LOL :

Old 05-16-2013, 07:42 AM   #103
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Done!Thanks for the opportunity.
Looking to mount in rear , maybe in bed facing rearward for lighting during camping and also make it removable to also mount in boat. We bow fish!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:22 AM   #104
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Link? Xru? I'm a ih8mud follower
U have pm
Old 05-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #105
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your name will be posted. We will take the last 100 likes from the page and see who posted here, and on fb and compare. Then we will have a couple of us choose based on what it's going on and what we want to see.
But I liked you on FB before you anounced the give away. Right after you joined TW.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #106
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your name will be posted. We will take the last 100 likes from the page and see who posted here, and on fb and compare. Then we will have a couple of us choose based on what it's going on and what we want to see.
Wait...so this isn't going to be a random drawing? You guys are going to choose who gets it based upon what you like?

Please tell me I'm reading that wrong, because if that is what you're saying, that's messed up.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #107
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
Wait...so this isn't going to be a random drawing? You guys are going to choose who gets it based upon what you like?

Please tell me I'm reading that wrong, because if that is what you're saying, that's messed up.
You are correct lol. They want a cool truck to advertise their lights on.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #108
SeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant future
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
You want random I stead of a panel of judges? That's fine too. Majority rules. Being a gearhead I kind of wanted us to choose the project or location. If this upsets you, I'm fine with not.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:56 PM   #109
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
They want a cool truck to advertise their lights on.
If they are good enough to give away free product, what's wrong with them choosing where it goes since it's probably also going to be used on their website and/or Facebook.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #110
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
It's a free giveaway and free advertisement, I'd want my product on somebody rig that gets seen alot and will get seen by as many potential customers as possible...
Old 05-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #111
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 05-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #112
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
We've stalled on members. Need some more participation.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:43 AM   #113
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
We've stalled on members. Need some more participation.
Bump because I don't win my 10" custom LED light bar until we hit 100.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #114
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
I have no Facebook
Old 05-19-2013, 10:24 AM   #115
YNWA
adanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adan
adanfon's Tacoma Gallery
if i won the 10" I'd either mount it behind the grill or as a bed/reverse light...I don't have FB either.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:12 AM   #116
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
If you start another thread and put in the title FREE LED BAR GIVEAWAY you'll get the quota. Free led light bars are like bug lights around here, and were just a bunch of bugs...
Old 05-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #117
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
liked the page and commented but it didnt let me share anyhoot here is my single cab, looking for a little more light outta her. id place the bar in the hood skewp. How many single cabs out there with a light in their skewp

Old 05-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #118
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
btw I started another thread to get the word out
Old 05-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #119
Wickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant future
Name: Mark
Wickedwagens's Tacoma Gallery
Liked and shared. I would mount it behind my grill as high as possible, or maybe in the hood scoop of my TRD Sport if it will fit. Thanks SeeLite!