Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

SeeLite wants to sponsor the forum! ATTN MODERATORS

Old 04-30-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
SeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant future
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
SeeLite wants to sponsor the forum! ATTN MODERATORS

Hey guys,

We have a company called SeeLite. We design, build, and sell anything lighting related. We deal Rigid, KC, hella, IPF, Warn, MT, Road Armor, and SeeLite. If you can imagine it we can build it or find it for you. We weld, cut, and design to customers specs. Industrial lighting is also our specialty.

We currently sell our products through 10 different dealers and have large names like BassPro and Mack's Prairie Wings as places where you can see our products.

We want to sponsor this forum. I own an '87 FJ60, a 2011 4 runner, and a 2012 TRD offroad double cab. I love Toyota!

Please message me or call us at :
479-747-055two
479-747-262six

Visit us at seeliteleds.com
Or like us at Facebook.com/seelite

Thanks guys.
Attached Thumbnails
SeeLite wants to sponsor the forum! ATTN MODERATORS-image.jpg  
Old 04-30-2013, 11:54 PM   #2
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
sponsor me with a 22" led bar
Old 04-30-2013, 11:59 PM   #3
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeLite View Post
Hey guys,

We have a company called SeeLite. We design, build, and sell anything lighting related. We deal Rigid, KC, hella, IPF, Warn, MT, Road Armor, and SeeLite. If you can imagine it we can build it or find it for you. We weld, cut, and design to customers specs. Industrial lighting is also our specialty.

We currently sell our products through 10 different dealers and have large names like BassPro and Mack's Prairie Wings as places where you can see our products.

We want to sponsor this forum. I own an '87 FJ60, a 2011 4 runner, and a 2012 TRD offroad double cab. I love Toyota!

Please message me or call us at :
479-747-055two
479-747-262six

Visit us at seeliteleds.com
Or like us at Facebook.com/seelite

Thanks guys.
We've already had a guy banging the drum on site for some product. Your best bet is to quietly contact the Admin/Moderators via PM...

Not come in gang busters with advertising like a commercial or I can pratically promise you'll be labeled as spam & shown the exit...just my $.02
Old 05-01-2013, 12:21 AM   #6
SeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant futureSeeLite has a brilliant future
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
Appreciate the insight there. In the process of gettin with the right people. I assure you we aren't spam and do more than just bars and lighting.

Don't count us out yet there 4wd, hopefully you won't write us off out of the gate!
Old 05-01-2013, 12:32 AM   #8
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
iseewhatyoudidthere
Old 05-01-2013, 12:32 AM   #9
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery

Hmm a little strange there.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:33 AM   #10
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Appreciate the insight there. In the process of gettin with the right people. I assure you we aren't spam and do more than just bars and lighting.

Don't count us out yet there 4wd, hopefully you won't write us off out of the gate!

Oh not writing you off , just giving you a heads up is all, if you have a good product with above average customer service you'll hang , if not you'll get flushed, good luck..
Old 05-01-2013, 12:36 AM   #11
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
In the sake of good relations with the mod I won't promote any products until we get a sponsorship on here. On a side note, huge yota fan. You guys used any ARE products? I'm debating the intake system, terrible gas mileage especially while towing the boat.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:36 AM   #12
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Oh not writing you off , just giving you a heads up is all, if you have a good product with above average customer service you'll hang , if not you'll get flushed, good luck..
X2 this forum is all about good customer service.

If you want to do good sales with us (TW), i'd make sure your customer service department is A+. People like that shit, which in turn makes people buy from there knowing if something goes wrong, it will be fixed properly.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:38 AM   #13
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In the sake of good relations with the mod I won't promote any products until we get a sponsorship on here. On a side note, huge yota fan. You guys used any ARE products? I'm debating the intake system, terrible gas mileage especially while towing the boat.
Have you done the deck plate mod? Helped me with MPG a little bit. Plus she sounds sexy now
Old 05-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #14
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery

pm sent.

just a heads up, there's a number of reputable guys on here already in line to become vendors
Old 05-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #15
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
Explain the deck plate please.

Also, we have an arkansas partner named caleb, a shop guy, one partner In Dallas with a Cnc, waterjet and Cnc brake, in house we've got a miller 252 with spool gun, and a synchro 200 rig machine as well as a 625 extreme plasma and a 7 foot brake. Our shop guy and the rest of us are on it pretty much most of the time. I work as a reactor operator when I'm not working on seelite stuff.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:48 AM   #16
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
Pm replied to. We sponsor several forums and usually don't have a problem signing up, is this one different? Banners are ready to go.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:57 AM   #17
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
Google machine is good. This is the first tacoma I've owned, it's a few months old so forgive me for not knowing. I'm thinking about just buying that ARE Intake.

I just sold my 92 runner that had 85k original miles. It had a k and n on it running the 3vze... Terrible mileage also. Was wanting something at least out of the teens but it seems its not meant to be.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:15 AM   #18

brettb's Tacoma Gallery
My apologizes, didn't realize deck plate was only for 1st gen!
Old 05-01-2013, 01:18 AM   #19
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
OP, PM tcbob (the admin of the site)

vendors don't pay sponsor fees here, and the site/mods don't profit from the site

so vendors can't buy their way into advertising here, they gotta earn their rep from their customers

welcome to the site!
Old 05-01-2013, 01:20 AM   #20
SeeLite's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good with that. We've got a show in Arkansas in July if anyone is up for attending. If you mention tacoma world forum ill hook you up with some seelite swag.

Any Arkansans here?