1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

First new truck.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by pedronis, May 2, 2013.

1. May 2, 2013 at 6:33 AM
    pedronis

pedronis [OP] New Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    '13 Taconis
    TRD O/R, TRD Engine Skid, Door Sill Protectors, Tinted Windows
    Hello forum guys and gals.

Obviously I am new to the forum and to the world of awesomeness that comes with owning a Tacoma. Bought her brand new... had 2 miles on it... 2013 Tacoma TRD Off-road.

Hopefully I can get some pics up soon.

Anyway, I already have a list of mods that I want to do that is waaaaay bigger than my wallet contents! :D

Glad to be here and glad to own one of the most reliable, if not THE MOST RELIABLE truck in the planet...

--Dronis.

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  2. May 2, 2013 at 6:35 AM
    Large

Large Red

Member:
    Welcome, :wave:

Tons of info here, and stuff you don't need to impress people you don't like

:thumbsup:

3. May 2, 2013 at 6:40 AM
    neversummeriam

neversummeriam Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    sam
    colorado
    Vehicle:
    Black 2012 Tacoma SR5 debadged
    Factory step sides (black). Katskin Leather Heated seats. Tacoma rubber floor mats. Totally Debadged, KCCO sticker added! Front emblem painted (blue). Engine cover painted (blue). Rear differential breather relocated (to rear storage box). Cobra DX 19 IV with a 3' No ground Firestik antenna and a Relentless Fabrications antenna hood mount. Blue sea 12 slot fuse box with ground. 100 amp Circuit breaker. Custom bed rack painted (blue). Mounted to custom rack; shovel, axe, Thule ski rack, 5 GAL. Jerry can holder custom built painted (blue), 20MM ammo can used as tool box. Relocated the 7pin for factory hitch. Under hood LED lights with push pin switch. Sylvania HID xenon filled headlight bulb replacement. Redline Quicklift plus hood struts. Body Armor Rear Plate Bumper w/tire carrier. Daystar 2 1/2" front Spacer lift 1 1/2 rear. 265/75-16 Goodyear Duratrac AVS dark tint Vent Visor. Leer Legend 100 Topper. Painted Gauge circles BLUE.
    Want to see the pics and details.
    Congrats enjoy!

Products Discussed in

To Top