Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Instantly obsessed with this forum....

Old 05-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
Joben will become famous soon enoughJoben will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
Joben's Tacoma Gallery
Instantly obsessed with this forum....

Just checking in to introduce myself, I'm Chris from the PA, DE, and MD area. I have a 2006 speedway blue Tacoma with 171,000 miles on her. Only slight modification I've done so far was add and aux port into my center console, other then that she's stock.

After exploring this site for a bit, projects on the horizon include a satoshi color matched grill, and just ordered the avid light bar and rock sliders.....

Other projects I'm looking at completing are the BHLM and HID upgrade, as well as the dash board led mod.

I'm sure ill be posting for some help!

This forum is a wealth of knowledge!

Thanks!
Old 05-04-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TacomaWorld! Don't fight the obsession, just let it keep flowing through you! haha
Old 05-04-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben View Post
Just checking in to introduce myself, I'm Chris from the PA, DE, and MD area. I have a 2006 speedway blue Tacoma with 171,000 miles on her. Only slight modification I've done so far was add and aux port into my center console, other then that she's stock.

After exploring this site for a bit, projects on the horizon include a satoshi color matched grill, and just ordered the avid light bar and rock sliders.....

Other projects I'm looking at completing are the BHLM and HID upgrade, as well as the dash board led mod.

I'm sure ill be posting for some help!

This forum is a wealth of knowledge!

Thanks!
May I offer my condolences, you my friend are doomed. But what the heck, misery loves company - Welcome Aboard.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #5

Joben's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, my girlfriend has Pinterest I have Tacoma world....
She's planning the wedding
I'm giving my truck a face lift

Thanks for the welcoming!
Old 05-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben View Post
Yeah, my girlfriend has Pinterest I have Tacoma world....
She's planning the wedding
I'm giving my truck a face lift

Thanks for the welcoming!
Omg.. this perfectly describes my relationship haha
Old 05-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #7
PinkTaco24 is on a distinguished road
PinkTaco24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
Welcome!

Turn back now, before it's too late!
x's 100,000,000 goodbye to all your extra $$
Old 05-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 05-04-2013, 10:50 AM   #9
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. This place emptys your wallet. But you will have a good looking truck.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:02 AM   #10

Joben's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, it's already taking it's toll on my funds, but def worth the investment!
Old 05-05-2013, 07:14 AM   #11
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
You're screwed, welcome to TW!
Old 05-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #12

Joben's Tacoma Gallery
Wait what just happened, I bought used headlights off eBay, it's like I blacked out and I have all these invoices in my inbox for headlights....is this normal?
Old 05-16-2013, 01:05 PM   #13
TIM.TRDSparks is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired Firemen
TIM.TRDSparks's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forums!