Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Intro

Old 05-11-2013, 01:53 AM   #1
SvenOlafssen is on a distinguished road
Army:
SvenOlafssen's Tacoma Gallery
Intro

Just wanted to make my first post and introduce myself. I am Brad from Colorado Springs, CO and I am driving a 2011 Tacoma DCSB. I have been using the information on this site for awhile and figured I should be a member. Thanks to anybody who's information I have already hijacked.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:56 AM   #2
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvenOlafssen View Post
Just wanted to make my first post and introduce myself. I am Brad from Colorado Springs, CO and I am driving a 2011 Tacoma DCSB. I have been using the information on this site for awhile and figured I should be a member. Thanks to anybody who's information I have already hijacked.
Hijacked is too severe...sampling is never a crime

Aloha & Welcome
Old 05-11-2013, 02:04 AM   #3
Army:
Yeah I suppose "hijacked" is probably a little exaggerated, but still much thanks to anyone who's info I did "sample."
Old 05-11-2013, 03:03 AM   #4
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Come join the colorado BS thread!
Old 05-11-2013, 04:29 AM   #6
Army:
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas..
Old 05-11-2013, 05:44 AM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 05-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #8
unless its payday, im drinking natty ice
sickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud of

Navy: Mechanic
Name: Alex
sickspeedTX's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw