Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to Tacoma

Old 05-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
Poncate is on a distinguished road
Poncate's Tacoma Gallery
New to Tacoma

Howdy,

Picked up my first new truck. A 2013 access cab 4x4 with a 6 spd. So far it's amazing and happy with my choice of truck. Had been in the diesel world for a long time. Look forward to the forum and my new truck.

thanks,

Poncate
Old 05-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 05-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #5
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #6
Poncate is on a distinguished road
Poncate's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone, I'm glad to be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Welcome to TacomaWorld and the world of Tacomas! Like you, I spent some time in the diesel world but I'm so happy I decided to try a Tacoma. Went from a Crew Cab F-350 and felt a little "crowded" at first but have adjusted well and could not be happier!

You're gonna love it...
I'm feeling the cramped space, I traded my 06 Dodge quad cab for my Tacoma. The Tacoma is definitely more appropriately sized for what I need and very capable. A buddy of mine has an 2010 and nothing but good things to say about it.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #7
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. A lot of good info here!
Old 05-12-2013, 05:02 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!