1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

new 2013 taco

Discussion in 'New Members' started by BriansZ, May 13, 2013.

1. May 13, 2013 at 10:23 AM
    BriansZ

BriansZ [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 PreRunner DCSB
    Hello, I just picked up a 2013 Tacoma over the weekend. Originally I was looking at slightly used Tacomas but these things really seem to hold their value, so I ended up getting a new one straight off the truck with 10 miles. I live in Austin so I chose a magnetic gray 2wd v6 double cab short bed. The only options are the SR5 package and Texas edition package. The TX edition is overpriced but I love the wheels that it comes with, plus they have a rebate which makes it a little easier to justify. I had a hard time choosing between this and a white TRD off-road taco, but I ended up going with the cheaper of the two.

BTW, this isn't my first. I bought a '97 extended cab 4x4 about 15 years ago when I was stationed in North Dakota. I kept that truck until 110,000 miles and I went through a lot with it. I even rolled that one on it's passenger side once. I've probably owned a dozen cars since then but I'm glad to be back in a Tacoma.

2. May 13, 2013 at 10:24 AM
    TacoBurrito07

TacoBurrito07 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    07 SWB Dbl cab TRD Sport 4x4
    Welcome to TW!

3. May 19, 2013 at 9:54 PM
    Mainmoe02

Mainmoe02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    01 Gold tacoma SR5 TRD
    3" lift EIBACH coils w/ 5100's front, OME/ Dakar leaf springs w/ toytec adjustable shackles at 1.5" and 5125's out back. 33x10.5x15 KM2's Relentless DIY steel bumper.
    Nice! Congrats on the new toy. You learn a lot on this forum, plus it's addicting. Not a day goes by that I'm not on my iPad reading about what people have done or planning. Also if you ever have issues, 99% of the time you can find someone who has gone through the same thing on here. If your into adding upgrades to your taco then there's lots of ideas to be seen. Enjoy!

4. May 20, 2013 at 5:51 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    :wave:Welcome!

Products Discussed in

To Top