Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Got my first Tacoma

Old 05-14-2013, 07:27 AM   #1
zoellner25 is on a distinguished road
Name: Derek
zoellner25's Tacoma Gallery
Got my first Tacoma

I bought my first Tacoma last week, 2010 Sport DCSB Super White with only 19K on it. I'd been wanting a Tacoma for a few years now and finally got one. Previous owner debadged the entire thing, tinted the windows and nerf bar steps. Someday I'd like to paint my stock alloy wheels black as I've seen on this forum, and maybe black out the grill. Don't plan on any lifts or performance mods at this time, probably just a tire upgrade (currently Bridgestone Dueler H/Ts). My truck:

Old 05-14-2013, 09:36 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome to TW!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #3
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Az
Old 05-14-2013, 06:54 PM   #4
zoellner25 is on a distinguished road
Name: Derek
zoellner25's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I love this site, so much great info. Addicting.....
Old 05-14-2013, 07:03 PM   #5
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!