Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Tacoma Owner!!!

Old 05-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #1
AutoTaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: Medical
AutoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma Owner!!!

Hello, I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I just purchased a 2007 Tacoma Access Cab today, and I'll be picking it up thursday.

It has 48k, SR5 package, 1 owner, remote start, and is a certified preowned. I initially wanted a standard cab and manual. However, I got too good of a deal on this to pass it up. So I got the auto access cab. Only issue I have with the truck is the tail gate was dented up. They threw in a cargo net for me. I'm just going to have the dents pulled, no big deal there.

Truck looks to be in great shape.

I'll post pics on thursday.

Looking forward to making the truck better. thanks!
Old 05-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #4
Well turns out the dealership is going to give me a new tail gate, which is awesome. The cargo net is illegal in pa so they called me today to tell me that they are just going to give me a new tail gate. Which is awesome news for me since it's the only thing I didn't like about the truck.

Priorities: new head unit that I can plug my phone into. I miss pandora. New set of rims and tires. The stock ones will be winter duty. Some type of cover for the bed. I can't decide which at all. Other than that, I'm good to go. Going to install my scan gauge tomorrow for some serious hyper milling.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:47 AM   #5
Just did my second fill up and got 24.22 mpg fixed! Loving this truck.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #6
00PreRunner is on a distinguished road

00PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Hope you enjoy your new taco. I wich I could get 24 mpg's. That's gotta be nice.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #7
Yea? Made me glad I got the 4cyl. I was very worried about that prior to getting a truck. However the price tag and continual savings will be very nice