Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Brand new xsp-X taco 2013 :)

Old 05-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
xspxtacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
xspxtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Brand new xsp-X taco 2013 :)

Hey guys wasup, im from miam. Just got me my 2 tacoma bought a brand new in 2011 and now have this one 2013 xsp-x , going back in forth about what plans i have for her, right now all she has is a system and some upgrades done by dealer (leather seats, screen radio ect)

heres some pics of her

and of course my weekend car

Old 05-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

I like the flares and lower valence on these!
Old 05-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
First thought the graphics seem raptor-isk. Looks neat none the less. I love the new grill and headlight style.

One question tho, what are the things under the headlights? They almost like like 5mm LEDs.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #5
Yes there LEDS, I have not touch the truck from when i bought it except the 2 12"s behind the seat......
Old 05-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
woah are you rich?
Appears he may be rich... Haha
Old 05-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #7
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
First thought the graphics seem raptor-isk. Looks neat none the less. I love the new grill and headlight style.

One question tho, what are the things under the headlights? They almost like like 5mm LEDs.
I thought so too..
Old 05-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #8
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Appears he may be rich... Haha
Wonder what gave it away
Old 05-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #9
I actually got the truck in a amazing deal lol
Old 05-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #10
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully your job that pays you millions doesnt require good grammar

is your other taco 2wd too?
Old 05-14-2013, 09:19 PM   #11
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, We expect to see a shit ton of mods judging by your weekend car.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #13
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Nice, but dafuq is with the 5 lights under the headlights...?
+10hp
Old 05-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #14
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Its LEDS, its a XSP thing.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #15
It came with the xspx kit, yea its 2wd
Old 05-14-2013, 09:44 PM   #16

Why do you have two trucks and a luxury car?
Old 05-15-2013, 06:48 AM   #18
Yea it's a stick on for now ^.^ no i sold my old tacoma acouple years back. Now I only have this one and the E class
Old 05-15-2013, 07:03 AM   #19
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
DirtJumper14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
hopefully your job that pays you millions doesnt require good grammar
Old 05-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #20
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xspxtacoma View Post
Yea it's a stick on for now ^.^ no i sold my old tacoma acouple years back. Now I only have this one and the E class
Mod list for the e class??