Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello fellow Taco lovers !!!

Old 05-15-2013, 01:45 AM   #1
isikkest is on a distinguished road
Name: Isaac
isikkest's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Hello fellow Taco lovers !!!

Just droppin' by for my very first post and to say WAZzzzaaaapppp to everyone in TW !!!

I've drooled over having a Tacoma for as long as I can remember, and I finally picked up a 07 Sport TRD acc cab 4x4.. in BSP with FJ Anthracite wheels...

Love love love it and could't be happier.

the mod bug bit me since my first car when I turned 16 and after 3 cars and 2 trucks later that damn bug is still with me...

Near future upgrades will be upgrading to 265/17/16's , BHLM , and center console organizer ... hopefully all done by this weekend.. will post pictures once they are on...

Cheers !!!
Old 05-15-2013, 01:47 AM   #2
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha & Welcome Bro!
Old 05-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #4
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW !

Brett