Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hypnotic Coma

Old 05-16-2013, 10:51 PM   #2
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-16-2013, 11:04 PM   #4
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from Mukilteo
Old 05-17-2013, 05:37 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-17-2013, 05:52 AM   #6
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Think its bad now? Just wait to you start installing the mods!! Just don't look at your bank account!!!
Old 05-17-2013, 09:57 AM   #7
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Arty
uncleART's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valsmere View Post
Think its bad now? Just wait to you start installing the mods!! Just don't look at your bank account!!!
Haha. Yeah I'm about ready to drop a few grand into it.

Last night I brought it into the shop for baseline height measurements and now know what I want to do. I'm going to install the OME full 3" lift with Dakar leaf packs. Stay with the Sport wheels for now, and put on 285/70-17 shoes. With 1" Bora spacers. LR ucas.

I've already removed the TRD stickers and front flaps. Will debadge the rest soon. Front door window tint on next Wed.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:22 AM   #9
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
youll be happy with this set up
Old 05-18-2013, 04:47 AM   #10
uncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the sheduncleART is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
youll be happy with this set up
I think that I am just picky enough, to require adjustable lift height. To get it "just right". lol. I want just a little bit of rake. I got tired of trying to figure out which spacers to get; after measuring my stock dimensions. That's why I changed my mind about the full OME. It seems like everyone is very happy with either of these.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #14
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleART View Post
Just tinted the front windows.

Attachment 213980
Where did you go for tint? I'm looking for a place in the area. Did they do a good job?
Old 05-22-2013, 06:48 PM   #15

Tint Referral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Girl View Post
Where did you go for tint? I'm looking for a place in the area. Did they do a good job?
I took it to The Dark Side in Lake City
13758 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 367-7157

Call Carlos. He did an excellent job. He was careful and exact; and it only took about 45 minutes. He is very highly rated on Yelp.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:12 AM   #18
Truck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruck Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamisyn
Truck Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I took it to The Dark Side in Lake City
13758 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 367-7157

Call Carlos. He did an excellent job. He was careful and exact; and it only took about 45 minutes. He is very highly rated on Yelp.
awesome thanks for the info! ill have to check them out
Old 05-23-2013, 07:15 AM   #19
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, I ordered the Ultimate Lift Kit from Toytec. Included is the Dakar leaf pack, LR ucas, u-bolt flip kit, & extended brake lines.

Nice! What are you going to do for tires? Looking forward to seeing it lifted! DCLB FTW!

Just went back and read... 285's nice
Old 05-23-2013, 09:54 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Nice! What are you going to do for tires? Looking forward to seeing it lifted! DCLB FTW!

Just went back and read... 285's nice
Thanks. I'm going with Duratracs on my stock wheels. I just found out that Motorsport Tech. is out of my Bora spacers. But they will be making some next week. So I'm about a week out for my lift. I don't want to drive too long on stock shoes with a 3" lift. Haha.