Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First post!

Old 05-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
theGodfather is on a distinguished road

Name: Vanni
theGodfather's Tacoma Gallery
First post!

Hello everyone my name is Vanni and this is my first post on Taco World. Hopefully this works and I can use this platform as a means to seeing what others have on their trucks and get some different ideas that I can use and put into place for mine.

Right now I'm looking at getting an AV jack in my truck as the stock stereo didn't come with an input. I also have a separate Sirius/XM radio. Thinking of getting an all-in-one system.

If you have ideas and photos I'd love to hear from you!

A little about me, I work in the sports industry as an announcer and also sales executive. You find me on twitter @VanniDeBartolo
Old 05-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW