Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Taco fever in Central MA

Old 05-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
CBoke is on a distinguished road
CBoke's Tacoma Gallery
Taco fever in Central MA

Hey All,

Just bought my first Tacoma and can not be happier. Stared at this truck for 2 months and watched it go from the front lot to the back (what a shame). I setup a test drive via the web (that's how I knew it had not been sold) and could not wait to take it for a drive. Starting the truck was a major selling point, as the performance exhaust just sounded oh so good! Then the test drive came and it just got better from there. I bought it that night! One word to describe this truck, SOLID! The extras that came with the truck are quite impressive too!

As soon as I became a owner, I became a member. I'm looking forward to learning more about this truck and all Tacomas through this forum! The mod fever has not hit me yet, but it will and I think I found the perfect site here to guide me through my wild ideas! Looking forward to meeting most of you on the threads!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from MA!

Stop by and meet the locals
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...read-1540.html
Old 05-18-2013, 06:02 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-18-2013, 06:45 AM   #5
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
i realize our TX package is mainly cosmetic, but damn that truck looks good. love that color. i had a tan/brown Ford Ranger at one time and it NEVER looked dirty. nice truck.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:12 AM   #6
CBoke is on a distinguished road
CBoke's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcomes guys!
BC, could not agree more. When I test drove the truck, it was filthy. Unfortunately it was still filthy when they gave it to me. But I will deal with them about that later. One thing I did like though, I got to see it dirty and noted what you mention, it just didn't show the dirt like the other colors do. I would love to hear more about your truck and the experiences you have had with it.

BostonBilly, how does that local forum work? I just go to the last page, and make an entry? I don't want to interrupt the threads just to say hi, but if that is what you recommend, I will. thanks!
Old 05-20-2013, 08:14 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoke View Post
Thanks for the welcomes guys!
BC, could not agree more. When I test drove the truck, it was filthy. Unfortunately it was still filthy when they gave it to me. But I will deal with them about that later. One thing I did like though, I got to see it dirty and noted what you mention, it just didn't show the dirt like the other colors do. I would love to hear more about your truck and the experiences you have had with it.

BostonBilly, how does that local forum work? I just go to the last page, and make an entry? I don't want to interrupt the threads just to say hi, but if that is what you recommend, I will. thanks!
Either one of the New England threads that Billy or I posted are just B.S. threads. Just stop in and say hello. If you're into wheeling or want to meet the local guys in person, there will be information about local meets or wheeling trips also.