Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First Post

Old 05-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
savedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerald
savedone's Tacoma Gallery
First Post

Today I put a down payment on a 2013 Tacoma 4x4 V6 4.0 6speed manual access cab. It should be in about mid June.
Let me think if you think I am over paying. Also here is what it is equipped with.

TRD OFF-ROAD Extra Value Package;

Off-road-tuned suspension with Bilstein shocks; Locking rear differential; 16" x 7.0" alloy wheels with P265/70R16 BFGoodrich tires; Engine skid plate; Front tow hook; 115V/400W deck AC power point; Fog lamps; Power mirrors (Access Cab models only); Remote keyless entry system; Cruise control; Variable-speed wipers; Overhead console with maplamps and sunglasses storage; Chrome grille surround and rear bumper; Color-keyed front bumper and overfenders; Smoked headlamp trim; Sliding rear window with privacy glass; Sport seats with driver's power lumbar support and Sport fabric trim (in place of standard bucket seats, passenger-side fold-flat feature deleted); Metallic-tone instrument panel trim; Leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls; Leather wrapped shifter (A/T models only); Dual sunvisors with mirrors and extenders; Auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera display, compass and exterior temperature display; Homelink universal transceiver; TRD Off-Road graphics; VSC + A-TRAC (in place of standard VSC +TRAC); Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC) and Downhill Assist Control (DAC) (A/T models only)

ACCESS CAB CONVENIENCE PACKAGE

Power mirrors; Remote keyless entry system; Cruise control; Sliding rear window with privacy glass; Steering wheel audio controls

SR5 EXTRA VALUE PACKAGE

Power exterior mirrors; Remote keyless entry system; Cruise control; Variable-speed wipers; Chrome grille surround and rear bumper; Color-keyed front bumper and overfenders; Fog lamps (V6 models only); Sliding rear window with privacy glass; Metallic-tone instrument panel trim; Leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls; Leather wrapped shifter (A/T models only); Bucket seats with driver lumbar support and SR5 fabric trim; Dual sun visors with mirrors and extenders; Tailgate-handle integrated backup camera linked with auto-dimming inside mirror with monitor and outside temperature gauge

V6 TOW PACKAGE FOR OFF ROAD PACKAGE

Class-IV towing receiver hitch; Transmission and supplemental engine oil coolers (transmission cooler not available on manual transmission models); 130A alternator; Heavy-duty battery, 7-pin connector with converter and trailer sway control

Carpet Floor Mats w/Door Sill Protectors

Front and rear 4-piece carpet floor mat set with door sill protectors

3" TOYOA LIFT KIT INSTALLED.

2 YEARS/25K FREE MAINTANCE AND ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE

TOTAL DRIVE OUT PRICE
Old 05-17-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
savedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerald
savedone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slesse View Post
I got a BASE model access cab here in Canada in 07' for $27,xxx + tax. After i was done paying my loan i was almost into the truck for $40k. I'd say you are not overpaying.
Thanks Sleese for the input. I was trying to weigh if my desire had not overruled my common sense.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #4
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Good choice...price seems good...I have. 2013 NBM DCSB on order too...mine should be a little more because I over accessorized