Old 05-17-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
MonkeyLuvsPoo is on a distinguished road
Marines: Motor T
Name: Nick
MonkeyLuvsPoo's Tacoma Gallery
FNG saying hi

FNG saying hi-image.jpg

Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Proud new owner of a white '13 tacoma baja double cab. I've had the truck for 3 weeks now and love it. I was originally going to get a trd offroad and do coilovers, rims, and tires but I loved the baja in white and it's easier to sell the wife on the baja than buy a new truck and start swapping out perfectly good stuff right away. I've added a Bakflip F1 cover, Amp research bed extender, tint, pop and lock power tailgate lock, weathertech floor mats and window vents. Just need to get it dirty now.

Little bit about me. Grew up in Las Vegas, joined the Marines after high school, got a job with natural gas utility company after the corps. The wife and I just moved our 2 kids to Phoenix area about 5 months ago.

My vehicle history is

1st car- '91 camaro rs V8. Still regret selling it, hope to track it down someday
2001 camaro ss
2006 cobalt ss superchargered
2007 mustang gt
2005 f150 supercrew- still have it, paid off and not worth getting rid of
2013 tacoma baja
Old 05-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
Semper Fi man enjoy the truck
Old 05-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
MonkeyLuvsPoo is on a distinguished road
Marines: Motor T
Name: Nick
MonkeyLuvsPoo's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW and Thank you for your service Nick!
Old 05-17-2013, 06:22 PM   #5
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Truck!!! Welcome Aboard!!
Old 05-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #6
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome