Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New from Wisconsin

Old 05-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
Wulfy is on a distinguished road

Wulfy's Tacoma Gallery
New from Wisconsin

Hey everyone. Ive been using TW for years when doing research on my tacomas. Thought i'd finally join up and start giving back to the community.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #3
MikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Mike
MikeMH's Tacoma Gallery
Sup Oshkosh. I have a ton of family there on the lake...
Old 05-20-2013, 01:54 AM   #4

Wulfy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMH View Post
Sup Oshkosh. I have a ton of family there on the lake...
Ahh, yes. Our proudest landmark, 'lake winneseptic'.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:28 AM   #5
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Ferntucky, NV
Niece just graduated from UWO and we are heading up there next month for her wedding. I'm originally from Wauwatosa (Milwaukee burb).
Old 05-20-2013, 04:04 PM   #7

Wulfy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Welcome to TW from Ferntucky, NV
Niece just graduated from UWO and we are heading up there next month for her wedding. I'm originally from Wauwatosa (Milwaukee burb).
Congrats to your niece! My cousin goes to UWO but might be transferring to UW stevens point even though her major is business, go figure(supposedly uwo is the best school for business in wi). I know where wauwatosa is, my other cousin and her family live there. Really nice city.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #8
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!