1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

First Toyota!!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by GrahamDA89, May 19, 2013.

1. May 19, 2013 at 4:40 PM
    GrahamDA89

GrahamDA89 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    Troy, MO
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma 4x4 5spd 4cyl
    STOCK as of 5-19-2013
    I've worked for Toyota for about a year, and finally bought my first Toyota yesterday. It's a 2013 Tacoma 4cyl 5pd 4x4. Just the base model. It's black and it's my first brand new vehicle ever! I'm only 23, but I'll probably be keeping this truck for a long time.

Love the look of all Baja style trucks. I'm big into Jeeps and follow JeepSpeed regularly, unfortunately I live in MO and can't actually take it out to the dunes. It's going to be a mall cruiser for sure, to many trees and rocks on the trails around here to tear up new sheet metal.

Anyways, that's about me. Looking forward to reading all the material here and start modding my truck. I was going to wait until after my first oil change from Toyota at 5000 miles, but I'm taking a trip to South Padre Island in July, and I'd like it to look a little better by then.

Devin

2. May 19, 2013 at 4:41 PM
    Banff2007Tacoma

Banff2007Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Black Sand Pearl TRD Offroad.
    GPS Navigation System, Old Man Emu complete lift with Dakar springs. Light Racing UCA's. BFG AT tires, KMC Enduro rims, Allpro E-locker guard. ARB Portable Air Compressor CKMP12. Backflip Tonneau Cover. Wet Okole seat covers.
    Hey Devin welcome to TW.:wave:

3. May 20, 2013 at 5:53 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Welcome! :wave:

Products Discussed in

To Top