Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Help new to me

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
Cowboy5T has much to be proud ofCowboy5T has much to be proud ofCowboy5T has much to be proud ofCowboy5T has much to be proud ofCowboy5T has much to be proud ofCowboy5T has much to be proud ofCowboy5T has much to be proud ofCowboy5T has much to be proud ofCowboy5T has much to be proud of
Cowboy5T's Tacoma Gallery
Help new to me

I just bought me a 2006 tacoma 4door 4wd 6 cyl. it has GB wheels on it searched all over vehicle and cannot find tool for removal of lug nuts, anyways where would I order one? This very necessary because I am a racher it will have flats, going to be putting stock steel as soon as I find a set. other mods will be flatbed as soon as I get the money.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy5T View Post
I just bought me a 2006 tacoma 4door 4wd 6 cyl. it has GB wheels on it searched all over vehicle and cannot find tool for removal of lug nuts, anyways where would I order one? This very necessary because I am a racher it will have flats, going to be putting stock steel as soon as I find a set. other mods will be flatbed as soon as I get the money.
pics of lugnuts?
I dont know what GB wheels are sorry.......did u look VERY hard in the glove box, center console, AND the storage areas behind the back seats?

better make sure the prior owner didnt take the jack and tire lowering tool.

worst case try this.....

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-10-pc..._tnt=39869:3:0
Old 05-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery

Products Discussed in this Thread