Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newish tacoma owner, new forum member

Old 05-20-2013, 01:04 AM   #1
TaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TaylorU's Tacoma Gallery
Newish tacoma owner, new forum member

Hey everyone I'm Taylor.

I just wanted to start off by thanking everyone on here for running a great forum! I've been creepin as a guest for about two weeks now and finally got around to registering.

Anyways, I recently bought a 2010 4x4 TRD off-road from my father actually. We have been long time Taco fans and this is actually the third 2nd Gen tacoma since 2006. Finally the beauty is mine and I couldn't be happier! I have made no modifications to it yet, but it's currently sitting at the dealer getting the rear spring TSB done (through the extended warranty which has been a major pain in the butt).

A little about me-I love to off-road and have always been an avid fisherman and outdoorsman. I reside in the beautiful Tucson Arizona where I attend the The University of Arizona for a Fisheries management degree. My truck will certainly be put to good use in this great desert terrain!
Old 05-20-2013, 01:06 AM   #2
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!