Newbie with soon to be 04 TACO

Old 05-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
DJSTACO is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: DJ
DJSTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie with soon to be 04 TACO

Greetings,
I am moving from San Diego to Ohio shortly and will be picking up an 04 Tacoma double Cab four wheel drive. First, TACO but somehat seasoned on the four wheeling (previously owned 5 Jeeps). Already looking at on OME suspension and running 32"s. Since it will also be my DD I don't want to go to crazy with it. Looking forward to some good advice and sharing what I have learned as well.

DJ
Old 05-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds like a great setup you have planned. Welcome to TW!
Old 05-21-2013, 06:38 AM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!