Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

NEW TO THE FORUM & TACOMA WORLD

Old 05-25-2013, 07:00 AM   #1
TACOTAY is on a distinguished road
TACOTAY's Tacoma Gallery
NEW TO THE FORUM & TACOMA WORLD

I JUST PURCHASED A 2013 TACOMA DOUBLE CAB TRD OFF ROAD EDITION AND I MUST SAY THAT I LOVE THIS THING.

I TRADED MY 2012 DODGE CHALLENGER RT FOR IT AND ALTHOUGH I HAVE ONLY REALLY DRIVEN THE TRUCK TO WORK AND BACK I GOTTA SAY IM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS THING.. CANT WAIT TO MAKE A FEW CHANGES TO SET IT APART.

LOOK FORWARD TO USING THIS FORUM..IVE HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS FROM FRIENDS.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:44 AM   #3
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, got any pics of the challenger?
Old 05-25-2013, 07:48 AM   #4
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from up in Concord, we do get togethers and such around here, including the occasional meet at Athen's Burgers, like the previous guy said, say hi in the NorCal thread.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #5
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
The Bug has bitten. God help you. Welcome.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:07 AM   #6
NHscout is on a distinguished road
NHscout's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all! I just bought a 2013 Tacoma TRD. I have been a Toyota fan most of my life. I want to deck this one out a bit, so I look forward to your recommendations.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:12 AM   #7
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHscout View Post
Hi all! I just bought a 2013 Tacoma TRD. I have been a Toyota fan most of my life. I want to deck this one out a bit, so I look forward to your recommendations.
Welcome to TW...

Check out the Regional forums....New England and NH are represented well....Just hang onto your wallet....EVERYONE will give you ideas how to spend $$$$$..
Old 05-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #8
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #9
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 05-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #11
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome