Notices

First Post

Old 05-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
clarktom6 is on a distinguished road

Navy: SEABEES
Name: Tom
clarktom6's Tacoma Gallery
First Post

Been a member for awhile, just forgot about the forum...Just upgraded from a Black '07 Prerunner to a White '13 4x4 so, still pretty hyped up about that. Member of the U.S. Navy Seabees, stationed in Port Hueneme, CA so not too far from Gormon/Hungry Valley SVRA though I've only made it out there once in my Prerunner. My buddie is moving to Lancaster area soon, so I should be making it out there at least once a month and hopefully get to hit up Mojave a bit. Love outdoors, camping, hunting, from Northeast Oregon originally. Might have to break the new truck in this weekend...wife's gone for a few weeks so I should get that in now since she hates offroading. Anyways, looking forwarded to meeting new members and hopefully get to meet up with some of yall out there on the trails.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
2010 prerunner is on a distinguished road
Army: 1st Cav
2010 prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Any pic's of the new truck?
Old 05-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #4
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarktom6 View Post
Been a member for awhile, just forgot about the forum...Just upgraded from a Black '07 Prerunner to a White '13 4x4 so, still pretty hyped up about that. Member of the U.S. Navy Seabees, stationed in Port Hueneme, CA so not too far from Gormon/Hungry Valley SVRA though I've only made it out there once in my Prerunner. My buddie is moving to Lancaster area soon, so I should be making it out there at least once a month and hopefully get to hit up Mojave a bit. Love outdoors, camping, hunting, from Northeast Oregon originally. Might have to break the new truck in this weekend...wife's gone for a few weeks so I should get that in now since she hates offroading. Anyways, looking forwarded to meeting new members and hopefully get to meet up with some of yall out there on the trails.
Nice first post! My old man was a seabee, helped build the runway on the Aleutian Islands, and was there when they landed the first c130. Thanks for your service!
Old 05-25-2013, 08:43 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 prerunner View Post
Any pic's of the new truck?
Will post some tomorrow, trying to see if any buddies from work are headin out to Gormon this weekend...
Old 05-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
Nice first post! My old man was a seabee, helped build the runway on the Aleutian Islands, and was there when they landed the first c130. Thanks for your service!
Nice, that was a huge part of Seabee history...and you're welcome. Love my job and love serving!
Old 05-28-2013, 12:58 AM   #8

First Post-truck-mud-flaps-taken-off-tube-steps-.jpg
Old 05-29-2013, 07:56 PM   #9
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #10
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!