Notices

New AK Tacoma owner

Old 05-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
D3nt is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Fighter Crew Chief
Name: Tyler
D3nt's Tacoma Gallery
New AK Tacoma owner

Hi everyone. After strongly considering a Challenger (which I had ordered but luckily it was delayed) I decided on a more AK friendly vehicle. I've always loved Tacomas so I left with a '13 Tacoma Off-Road. Once I sell my other truck I'll be putting a 3in lift and whatever tires I think I can fit on it. It's gonna be my daily driver so I won't go any further than a 3in lift and semi-aggressive tires. So far I love the truck! My only complaint is the color, which I love, but it drives me crazy to see every little scratch when I hit a trail!

Old 05-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 05-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the workd of tacomas! We try and get together once a month or so and help eachother out whenever we can with mods and what not. If you want to get in on some group buys lemme know, always looking to set stuff up for us up north.