Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member, older guy from DE

Old 05-26-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
reddz is on a distinguished road
reddz's Tacoma Gallery
New member, older guy from DE

Greetings all. I got my first Tacoma last year. A 2009 Access cab model. Bought it to pull my camper with. So now I am looking for answers. Can't seem to get the hitch and levels right. I can't get the tongue down and can't find a weight distribution system that doesn't put it up in the air some.

Well that's what I am here for. Gonna look thru postings to see what others have discovered.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard. I'm in Cherry Hill. Good info on here!
Old 05-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Taco world where all your dreams will come true!!