Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Long time Tacoma driver, 1st time poster!

Old 05-26-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
Long time Tacoma driver, 1st time poster!

*post post post*

Good to see such a large community of Taco-heads. I use mine everyday.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-27-2013, 05:05 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:31 AM   #4
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, where in Oregon, I grew up there, and most of my family lives there from Portland to Salem to Newport.
Old 05-27-2013, 07:49 AM   #5
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery
Portland. But everything 'Oregon' is within 2 hrs drive. Bought my taco 8 years ago in Colorado, took it to and from Reno a few times, now I'm happily planted in the great NW.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:03 AM   #6
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!