Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

My first Tacoma.

Old 05-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #1
Sharkfrog is on a distinguished road
Sharkfrog's Tacoma Gallery
My first Tacoma.

Hey folks! A few weeks back I purchased a 2013 Magnetic Grey DCLB Tacoma. It's my first truck in 15+ years, my first Toyota and my first 4 wheel drive vehicle. I've been lurking around here for about a month now trying to learn as much as I can and using every ounce of self control not to blow my savings modding the hell out of my truck. I'd like to enjoy it stock for a bit before I go too crazy, but so far I've added some Weathertech floor mats, and hose clamps to the tailgate. In the future I'm hoping to add black wheels and more agressive tires, a 3in or so lift, some trail armor (skid plates will probably be first), and maybe a tool box or shell some day. In the meantime I'm having a blast seeing what you all are doing to your trucks. Quite a lot of them are amazing!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a book or other online resource for a complete noob looking to learn the basics of off road driving? I've already ventured back into a few of the forest service roads here in central California but nothing too difficult, mostly just puddles and bumpy roads. I'd like to do some more exploring but I have almost zero experience and I'd hate to get stuck somewhere.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
Somethings Fuckey
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 05-27-2013, 10:42 AM   #3
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Post some pics up of the rig when you get a chance, there are alot of meet's on here of guys from the same regions. If you went to one close to your area that would be the best way to learn to wheel.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #5
Sharkfrog is on a distinguished road
Sharkfrog's Tacoma Gallery

Just off the lot.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #6
Chris
Tacofornia will become famous soon enough

Tacofornia's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck. welcome.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:39 AM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #8
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome looks sweet