Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New

Old 05-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
ravenswood is on a distinguished road
ravenswood's Tacoma Gallery
New

Hi Everyone,

I do not have a tacoma yet, but I am very interested in getting one. I currently have a 2012 jeep wrangler unlimited that I am going through CAMVAP(arbitration-lemon law) in hopes that Chrysler will be forced to buy back my jeep. And when that happens(certain it will) I believe that a double cab TRD is in order(hoping everything will wrap up within 2 months)
So I am going to take this time to say hello and doing some research and take what I can from forum members and add what I can to it. I will definitely look forward to get some feedback on tacoma's and set-ups for my future purchase.

Thanks for having me!
Old 05-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 05-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

p.s. don't spam pm's with spider pictures to Chris
Old 05-27-2013, 02:42 PM   #4
Chris
Tacofornia will become famous soon enough

Tacofornia's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 05-29-2013, 08:55 PM   #5
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome