Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member, new truck, Las Vegas

Old 05-29-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
Marc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc702's Tacoma Gallery
New member, new truck, Las Vegas

About me:
I'm a past veteran to several other forums so I know the drill. I've been lurking here since I bought my truck several weeks ago. There's a ton of excellent information here. I find forums very interesting, there's always a forum "hierarchy", the "cool" guys, the young bucks, the quiet ones..... and on and on.

I'm 51 years old, born and raised in the Los Angeles area and have settled in Las Vegas going on 18 years now.
I recently got into the newer country music and I'm digging it.
I don't drink, smoke or do drugs....anymore, (glad to still be here).
I'm a neat freak.
I consider myself to be a pretty decent person and can be a smart ass at times (if you're asking for it, ).

Interests:
I love my wife and children more than anything.
I like to golf, but I suck at it. I value my freedom to own my firearms. Nevada CCW (Sig 9mm on me or in the console at all times).

My truck, first Tacoma:
Purchased 4.10.13
2013 DB Prerunner Limited (first black vehicle).
I'll never "black it out". That's played out and for kids. IMHO.

I did zero research prior to buying this truck (other than measuring my garage to ensure it would fit inside), saw it on the lot, drove it, liked it and bought it. Wasn't til I got home that I realized it had the Limited package with a ridiculous amount bells and whistles. I'm pleased.

Only a few upgrades since new.

American Racing 894, chrome 6 spoke wheels on the stock rubber.

NFAB 3" tube nerf steps (I think that's what they're called?). My wife is 5'4", they help here get in.

Pop & Lock tailgate handle (and two other mods for tailgate theft I learned here).

Debadged, then rebadged the way I wanted it.

Changed oil at 1400 miles to have synthetic in her (I'm anal about that stuff).

This past weekend, a 2 day, 16 hour detail.

It won't see much gravel or dirt.....ever. Hope ya'll don't mind, if you do, oh well.

At any rate, glad to on the boards, hope to make some friends.

Marc
Attached Thumbnails
New member, new truck, Las Vegas-dsc_2006.jpg   New member, new truck, Las Vegas-dsc_2011.jpg   New member, new truck, Las Vegas-dsc_2019.jpg   New member, new truck, Las Vegas-wheel.jpg  
Old 05-29-2013, 12:47 PM   #3
Marc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc702's Tacoma Gallery
TY Juan.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #4
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW !
Old 05-29-2013, 07:00 PM   #5
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-29-2013, 07:05 PM   #6
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Nice color
Old 05-29-2013, 07:07 PM   #7
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome