1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

rust issues

Discussion in 'New Members' started by letgo, May 29, 2013.

1. May 29, 2013 at 3:09 PM
    letgo

letgo [OP] Member

Member:
    new york
    Vehicle:
    02 prerunner tacoma 3.4l
    hey guys im new on the block and just wanted to say hello before I ask a question,,I have a serious problem w/ rust on my 02 prerunner,,come to find out yesterday ,,when it was up on the lift in a toyota dealership up here in middletown ,ny it has a 2inch by abt 4inch hole above the rear leaf spring pass side,, when toyota got back to me today they basically said I was s--t out of luck and that they couldnt do anything for me because 12/31/12 was the last day to get my frame sprayed thru the dealership for rust ,,when I told them I never received the recall for spray job they said oh well,,you guys know of any class action lawsuit going on at this time? ,,I just want my baby fixed It only has 100,000 on it and Ive only had it since 06,,I love this truck,,and I cant believe toyota gave me such a brush off ,,thx for reading any input would be appricated

2. May 29, 2013 at 7:00 PM
    Raceline08

Raceline08 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Santa Rosa, ca
    Vehicle:
    Silver 08 DBC SB 4x4 TRD Offroad
    front Billies, 885x coils, taco lean spacer, TC UCA'S, Magnaflow 22" OME Dakars, Billy 110 rear's, B.A.M.F CMC, custom made E-locker guard
    Welcome

Products Discussed in

To Top