Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Been away for awile

Old 05-29-2013, 05:18 PM   #1
If you Didn't know,Now you know...
blackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the rough

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
Been away for awile

Hey all, i'm the proud owner of an 04 Tacoma I've had for 9 years and steadily been building over that time period. I have pics on my page,and videos of it on youtube at blackhorse11773 thx everyone. proud to be on Tacoma world!
Old 05-29-2013, 06:59 PM   #2
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-31-2013, 09:10 AM   #3
If you Didn't know,Now you know...
blackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the rough

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
B a f a

Thank you
Old 05-31-2013, 09:11 AM   #4
Somethings Fuckey
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!