Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

hello fellow tacomies

Old 05-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #1
trdsam is on a distinguished road
trdsam's Tacoma Gallery
hello fellow tacomies

First post on this forum. I've had a 1998 4cyl manual Tacoma for about five years now as a hand me down. I've always had fast cars and would of thought of other trucks to be my liking before "a Toyota." Ignorance wasn't bliss in this case. Its nothing special and has turned me into a Tacoma lover for life. Now I am looking to buy a 12' or 13' quad cab 4x4 off road or Baja in the next few months. I enjoy my time looking at your trucks and learning from all. Be talking with some of you in the future i sure.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:46 AM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from the East Bay... where u located?
Old 05-30-2013, 06:45 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-30-2013, 07:11 AM   #4
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-30-2013, 08:18 AM   #5
2Dayvid is on a distinguished road
Name: Dayvid
2Dayvid's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Welcome to Taco World Sam.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #6
trdsam is on a distinguished road
trdsam's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all. I'm over here on the westbay in san mateo county.