Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi all!

Old 06-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
benhameen is on a distinguished road
benhameen's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all!

New tacoma owner here! Always knew about this community and taco love is just absurd. Just wanted to say hi and this is mine. 79k miles I4 4wd ext cab. Going to have to replace the egr valve but I'm very pleased with it so far. Let me know what you guys think!

Old 06-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
cepadams is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
cepadams's Tacoma Gallery
Well hello!!
Old 06-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #3
2Dayvid is on a distinguished road
Name: Dayvid
2Dayvid's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome looking truck! Welcome to Taco World!
Old 06-01-2013, 03:39 PM   #5
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #6
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #7
270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice

Marines:
270wsm's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 06-01-2013, 09:31 PM   #8
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
That's a very good looking truck and welcome!

What is with the super low hanging side-step though?
Old 06-02-2013, 05:05 AM   #9
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 06-02-2013, 05:17 AM   #10
NRA Endowment - Member
mwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwc273 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwc273's Tacoma Gallery
Only been here a couple of weeks myself... Welcome!
Old 06-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #11
benhameen is on a distinguished road
benhameen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
That's a very good looking truck and welcome!

What is with the super low hanging side-step though?
Actually just took those off today!
Old 06-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #12
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma Owner and first post. I've been looking at Tacoma's now for a long time and couldn't resist anymore. So, I broke down and got a 2013 Prerunner SR5. Didn't have a need for 4-wheel drive seeing as how I didn't use it once in 7 years on my last truck.
Love the truck and couldn't be happier. Gotta great deal on it as well. My and a friend bought two at the same time and used that as a bargaining chip Its amazing how low you can talk down the dealer when there's 2 sales on the line..
Old 06-12-2013, 12:14 PM   #14
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

btw...TW mods and group buys will make you broke if you don't keep tabs on what you're doing so start saving up!