Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Howdy!

Old 06-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
SurfnSun247 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
SurfnSun247's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Howdy!

Just bought myself a '13 Tacoma. Just picked it up last week! Great truck! It's a TRD 4x4. Loaded. Navi and all.

Is will be my first time owning a Toyota product. I've heard excellent things from about these trucks! I hope my experience brings the same!
Attached Thumbnails
Howdy!-image.jpg  
Old 06-01-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Whaddup!
Welcome!
Old 06-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #4
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
You're in Cali and you say 'Howdy'? 'K, whatever dude, welcome to TW from the better half of the state
Old 06-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #5
burg is on a distinguished road
burg's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I am in the same boat as you... just bought my first Toyota ever. 2013 TRD Sport.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #7
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
welcome to TW from the better half of the state
Agreed. I've lived on both ends of this state and I definitely prefer it where I grew up! Right here in the Bay Area!
Old 06-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #8
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Plans for the truck?
Well first thing is to either remove or cut the front mud flaps. Those things are ridiculously long!

I'm strongly debating switching out these bf goodrich's for something nicer. I'll have to do some research to see if I wanna do a lift though, before I commit myself to buying tires.

A bunch of the guys around our department have Taco's as well; so I'm in good company. I keep finding myself just driving it for the sake of driving it!
Old 06-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #9
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by burg View Post
Welcome! I am in the same boat as you... just bought my first Toyota ever. 2013 TRD Sport.

Yeah I was going to go for another full size truck. Probably an F250 4x4 diesel. But I just wanted something that was easier to park, but still able to put in a good days work. Parking in the big city is no fun in a full size. I figure I don't tow enough to justify all that extra truck.

These trucks seem to be extremely reliable from everyone I've talked it's who's owned one. I'm looking forward to putting a couple hundred thousand miles on her!
Old 06-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #10
g35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
g35man's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on my second Tacoma. My wife drives my old one.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:45 PM   #11
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnSun247 View Post
Agreed. I've lived on both ends of this state and I definitely prefer it where I grew up! Right here in the Bay Area!
Cool, where in the Bay are you? Im up in Concord, there's a bunch of us getting together in a few weeks in Pleasanton, check out this thread, come out and say hi...er...howdy

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...santon-ca.html
Old 06-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #12
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Cool, where in the Bay are you? Im up in Concord, there's a bunch of us getting together in a few weeks in Pleasanton, check out this thread, come out and say hi...er...howdy

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...santon-ca.html
I'm in San Francisco. Sucks I'll be on shift that day. Otherwise I'd definitely be there! Next time!
Old 06-02-2013, 10:46 PM   #13
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnSun247 View Post
I'm in San Francisco. Sucks I'll be on shift that day. Otherwise I'd definitely be there! Next time!
City of my birth, right on
Old 06-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #14
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Bro! Look excited now until the wallet its empty lol
Old 06-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #15
mne3312 is a splendid one to beholdmne3312 is a splendid one to beholdmne3312 is a splendid one to beholdmne3312 is a splendid one to beholdmne3312 is a splendid one to beholdmne3312 is a splendid one to beholdmne3312 is a splendid one to behold

mne3312's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you made the purchase. Great lookin' truck, and welcome to TW!