Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Finally Got one!!

Old 06-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Finally Got one!!

Finally got myself into the Tacoma World. I have loved these trucks for years and couldn't resist the temtation any longer. Got a brand new 13' Prerunner SR5 4-Door.. Love it!! Its dark grey with all the bells and whistles. Really confused the salesman as I never even had him unlock it before the buy. Nope, no test drives needed for me. Had driven a friends o8' model enough to know it was right. Gotta great deal too - we bought two at the same time and used that to talk them down on the price.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
himmy33 is on a distinguished road

himmy33's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 06-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #3
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 06-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 06-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #5
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Fellas Still covered up with the new truck excitement.. SOoooooooooo glad to be rid of my 04' Ram Hemi.. Gas sucking, sloppy suspension, oversized hunk of metal.. Had 4x4 on that truck but only ever put it in 4-wheel to lube things up every once in a while.. Thus, didn't opt for the TRS when I went Tacoma shopping..
Gotta 134 miles on the New truck now and look forward to the next 200k that are in addition to what is has now. May take a while though, only put 30k on the Ram in seven years ..