Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

new member, trying to build the taco good but cheap!

Old 02-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
cdiddy_2005 is on a distinguished road
cdiddy_2005's Tacoma Gallery
new member, trying to build the taco good but cheap!

Im from Albany Oregon, going to school here, just got an 01 tacoma 4x4 and have been trying to build on it slowly and cheaply. I like cheap because I am poor, but I try my best to get quality also, if anyone has anything cheap to help my suspension, power, drive train, or any other aspect of the taco Im all ears! thanks
Old 02-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Welcome to TW! There's plenty of "cheap" mods here, even a thread for them.

I'm on a budget too (unemployed for 3 months) and I started with a 12 dollar deck plate mod. Well worth it!
Old 02-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Klamath Falls.