Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Tacoma!

Old 06-04-2013, 07:38 AM   #1
Bananagram is on a distinguished road
Bananagram's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma!

Hi folks. I've had my new '13 Tacoma for just over a week. I recently bought a house and needed some more utility out of my daily driver, so I traded in my beloved '12 WRX. Great car and a ton of fun, but it just didn't fit my current situation. I got a bit misty eyes when it was time to part ways, but I love the new truck.

Being that I had zero experience driving or parking anything larger than a compact car, it only made sense for me to go with the Double Cab - Long Bed. Go big or go home. It's a lot more comfortable than the Subaru, and it doesn't feel like I'm going to break anything when I hit a bump on the highway.

I don't have any major plans to go off-road at the moment. I'm just looking for a reliable and long lasting daily driver with the ability to haul a few toys and stuff for the house, while I save up for another fun weekend car. Although I wouldn't turn down a TRD Supercharger...

Picture of the Subaru:

New Tacoma!-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370355564.626824.jpg

Picture of the Tacoma:

New Tacoma!-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370355699.954849.jpg