1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Tacoma!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Bananagram, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Jun 4, 2013 at 7:38 AM
    Bananagram

Bananagram [OP] New Member

Member:
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    V6 SR5
    Hi folks. I've had my new '13 Tacoma for just over a week. I recently bought a house and needed some more utility out of my daily driver, so I traded in my beloved '12 WRX. Great car and a ton of fun, but it just didn't fit my current situation. I got a bit misty eyes when it was time to part ways, but I love the new truck.

Being that I had zero experience driving or parking anything larger than a compact car, it only made sense for me to go with the Double Cab - Long Bed. Go big or go home. It's a lot more comfortable than the Subaru, and it doesn't feel like I'm going to break anything when I hit a bump on the highway.

I don't have any major plans to go off-road at the moment. I'm just looking for a reliable and long lasting daily driver with the ability to haul a few toys and stuff for the house, while I save up for another fun weekend car. Although I wouldn't turn down a TRD Supercharger...

Picture of the Subaru:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370355564.626824.jpg

Picture of the Tacoma:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370355699.954849.jpg

2. Jun 4, 2013 at 8:30 PM
    Tactical Tacoma

Tactical Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    McKinney, TX
    Vehicle:
    '12 MGM DCSB Sport 4WD
    ARB air compressor, ARB rear air locker, sPOD switch panel in sunglass holder, OME Front & rear shocks, 885x coils, Dakar leaf springs, Icon tubular UCA's, Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust, aFe Pro Dry, TRD Sport wheels powder coated anthracite, FJ TRD center caps, Thule roof rack, 886 fog lights for reverse light mod, CSjumper LED DTRL's, Nokya Yellow fogs, plastidipped lower valence, Weathertechs, Wet Okoles. And MANY MORE MODS, READ BUILD!
    Welcome to TW

Products Discussed in

To Top