Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

1st Tacoma, second Toy

Old 06-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
jdlarsen is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
jdlarsen's Tacoma Gallery
1st Tacoma, second Toy

Hey guys, I was pretty happy to find this forum. I came from T4R.org because I owned a 4Runner for over 10 years (yes, the same one). I didn't think I'd find another forum quite as nice, but I was looking because it's obvious that there is really only a tiny community of Taco folks on a 4Runner dedicated site. Blah blah, I get windy sometimes...sorry about that. At any rate, after owning such a reliable vehicle (yes, I man-cried when I sold it) I couldn't think of purchasing anything but another Toyota. A truck was really what I wanted because it is better suited for the lifestyle my family and I live. So, the Tacoma was a no-brainer. I still miss my 4Runner, but this Tacoma is also a wonderful vehicle. This community has the same friendly feel that T4R has, so I already feel right at home. Thanks in advance, because I know anything I need to know, I'll learn right here.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:37 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!