1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1st Tacoma, second Toy

Discussion in 'New Members' started by jdlarsen, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Jun 4, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    jdlarsen

jdlarsen [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Castle Rock, CO
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB TRD Off-road
    Bilstein 5100's all around, Headstrong Offroad 2" coils in front (Bilsteins at 0), Tuff Country 1.5" aal in rear. Duratrac 265/75/16 tires on Pro Comp 7032 wheels. US Off Road low-profile winch mount with Smittybilt XRC 9.5 Gen2 winch and low-profile roller fairlead. Bakflip G2 tonneau.
    Hey guys, I was pretty happy to find this forum. I came from T4R.org because I owned a 4Runner for over 10 years (yes, the same one). I didn't think I'd find another forum quite as nice, but I was looking because it's obvious that there is really only a tiny community of Taco folks on a 4Runner dedicated site. Blah blah, I get windy sometimes...sorry about that. At any rate, after owning such a reliable vehicle (yes, I man-cried when I sold it) I couldn't think of purchasing anything but another Toyota. A truck was really what I wanted because it is better suited for the lifestyle my family and I live. So, the Tacoma was a no-brainer. I still miss my 4Runner, but this Tacoma is also a wonderful vehicle. This community has the same friendly feel that T4R has, so I already feel right at home. Thanks in advance, because I know anything I need to know, I'll learn right here. :bowdown:

2. Jun 5, 2013 at 3:37 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Welcome to TW! :wave:

Products Discussed in

To Top